August 2009, I sustained an injury to my right foot and ankle and after several months of various doctor visits and physical therapy, they finally determined that I have a rare nerve damage injury called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome aka RSDS (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome). RSDS is an injury disease. For more information on RSDS you can go to this website South Texas Innovative Medicine.

If left untreated the pain can spread throughout the entire body. It has already spread to my hip and is starting up the right side of my back. Dr. Rhodes at South Texas Innovative Medicine specializes in treating patients with this syndrome and has a 90% success rate. Treatments however must be done at the clinic in Corpus Christi, TX for 15 consecutive days and is extremely expensive. I needed to raise between $8,000 - $10,000 for the treatments, housing, food, airfare, and transportation while in Texas.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

"The Ash" Charity Guitar for Raffle


Before I left for Texas Arcwood Guitars donated a guitar that I could raffle off to help pay for my treatments. It's valued at $3000. I figured that I would love to give those that would love a guitar and can't afford one a chance to own an amazing guitar. I decided to raffle it off - $10 a ticket. You'll have 1 in 500 chance of winning. The more tickets you purchase the lower the ticket price. Our little family thanks you for all your support.
Check out Arcwoods Website to see and hear what "The Ash" is like - it's amazing!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment