August 2009, I sustained an injury to my right foot and ankle and after several months of various doctor visits and physical therapy, they finally determined that I have a rare nerve damage injury called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome aka RSDS (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome). RSDS is an injury disease. For more information on RSDS you can go to this website South Texas Innovative Medicine.

If left untreated the pain can spread throughout the entire body. It has already spread to my hip and is starting up the right side of my back. Dr. Rhodes at South Texas Innovative Medicine specializes in treating patients with this syndrome and has a 90% success rate. Treatments however must be done at the clinic in Corpus Christi, TX for 15 consecutive days and is extremely expensive. I needed to raise between $8,000 - $10,000 for the treatments, housing, food, airfare, and transportation while in Texas.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Save the Date!

Mr. Dillon from Dillon's Restaurant called my mom today and is allowing us to hold the silent auction at their restaurant. We will be having the Auction on March 27th from 2:00 - 5:00 PM at the Arrowhead Location. 20585 N. 59th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85308. (1/2 mile North of the Loop 101 on the East side of 59th Ave). I just really wanted to thank Dillon's for all their help. They will also be passing out flyers to their customer informing them about the auction, so go eat at one of their restaurants and look for flyers in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment